Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Alcala de Henares, España


In the Spring of 2007 I had the wonderful opportunity to do a two month study abroad in Spain.  I lived with an amazing spanish family in Alcala de Henares, a town about 30 minutes outside of Madrid. I absolutely fell in love with this country!
There are many birds getting cozy on the buildings around the town square.


I told you they like to get cozy!

I loved watching the old men argue in the town square!

Que?

Best water drains ever.

Image street.

The courtyard of one of the oldest Universities in Spain.

I had the most gorgeous walk to and from school.

Also part of the walk to school and this day the reflection caught my eye.

Loved this saying written into the path through the park.

If you look at the bottom right corner of this random wall mural.... you can tell the artist wasn't a fan of the U.S....

2 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous. i wish my spain photos looked like this! brings back so many good memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be a post from almost every place we visited so stay tuned! :)

    ReplyDelete